The documents differ for different kind of companies. However, most of the KYC documents remain the same. But here are a list of the main documents, usually required to apply for an online payment gateway.
PAYMENT GATEWAY DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Photo ID Proof (Signing Authority )
- Office Address Proof
Own Property – Electricity bill
Rent Property – Rent Agreement copy & Electricity bill
Bank Account : Statement OR Passbook
- Cancelled Cheque – For the bank account into which you will be receiving payments.
- Financial Proof – Current Account statements for last 12 months with Bank seal and Bank Logo. OR Audited Balance Sheet with P & L Account statements for last 2 years.
- Additional Documents –
- Registration certificate (in the case of a registered concern)
- Certificate issued by the Municipal authorities under Shop & Establishment Act
- Sales and income tax returns
- CST/VAT certificate
- Certificate/registration issued by Sales Tax/Service Tax/Professional Tax authorities.
- Certificate of registration (for registered partnership firms only)
- Copy of partnership deed
- Copy of Pan Card of Partnership Firm
- Board resolution applicable in case of LLP only (on letter head of LLP) a resolution passed in favor of authorized signatory.
Public Limited/Private Limited
- Memorandum / Articles of Association and Certificate of Incorporation. (1st and Last 3 Pages)
- List of Directors details from MCA Website.
- Company Pan Card.
- Board Resolution
- Memorandum of Understanding / Certificate of registration (for registered trust only) & Copy of Trust deed or Society Deed / Government Certificate.
- List of trustees / member/ authorized signatory certified.
- Copy of Pan card of Trust.
- Trust Resolution
WEBSITE REQUIREMENTS FOR A PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
The website should contain the following information:
- Name of the company
- E-mail address
- Phone numbers
- P.O. Box and
- Office Address, Terms & Conditions, Return Policy pages
- Functional shopping cart if it’s an e-commerce website
Previous ChapterNext Chapter