CMS Solution for a Hospitality Media Website
Hospibuz is a hospitality media website with a magazine publication covering the trends and latest in the Indian hospitality industry.
When Komal Hora, the founder of Hospi Empire, the company that runs Hospibuz and other hospitality-related properties, reached out to us in June 2016, she had the following issues on their old website:
1. Site lacks an advanced UI
2. Website is not responsive to different displays
3. Search does not work wellKomal Hora, Hospibuz
1. Lead generation
2. Payment Gateway
3. Adding types of suppliers
4. Better search filtersKomal Hora, Hospibuz
The biggest challenge with this project was to create a well-defined information architecture since there were many categories and subcategories. After numerous rounds of iteration, we finalized on the sitemap and the hierarchy of content.
We designed the home page first and after a few rounds of iteration, we were able to freeze the design theme for the entire website. In the backend, we create custom post types for different content types like events, magazines, etc. All of these were linked together in a mega menu that was designed and implemented.
Over the course of this project engagement, we provided the following services:
- Website information architecture planning
- UI and UX design for the website
- Custom WordPress theme development
- Payment gateway integration
- WordPress Custom Post Type implementation