The Digital Marketer’s Guide to Using WordPress
Build Fast Landing Pages, Launch Campaigns & Manage Lead-gen Websites, Without Code.
Our WordPress Marketing guide contains 20 chapters of WordPress marketing tips and insights, written by WordPress experts with a decade of experience in WordPress development and marketing.
We’ve curated the best WordPress plugins for marketing and the most impactful marketing tactics to use on WordPress.
Read the entire WordPress guide from the beginning or jump straight to the chapter of your interest.
- Pick Hosting for WordPress
- Getting Started with WordPress
- Website Planning Process
- Wireframes for Websites
- Useful WordPress Features
- Shortlisting WordPress Themes for Marketing
- Choosing WordPress Page Builders
- Optimizing WordPress for SEO
- Content Marketing with WordPress
- Common WordPress Mistakes
- Integrating Analytics with WordPress
- Launching Marketing Campaigns on WordPress
- Building Landing Pages on WordPress
- Important Pages to Optimize
- Speeding up WordPress
- WordPress Marketing Automation
- WordPress CRM Integration
- Build Email List on WordPress
- Project Expectations & Budget
- Final Thoughts & Marketing Survey Results
WordPress for marketing is a logical choice for many. WordPress is the most popular and widely used CMS. It has a big ecosystem of service providers, online documentation and plugins.
The Digital Marketing Benefits of WordPress
- SEO-friendly CMS
- Portability of content
- A plethora of marketing plugins
- Easy integration with other systems
- No-code customization options
- A big ecosystem of service providers, solutions and community.
We’ve interacted with a lot of marketing folks who are responsible for lead generation, the website traffic and business growth. Through our conversations with them, we’ve heard some questions asked over and over again. This inspired us to create the Ultimate WordPress Optimization Guide.
WordPress for Marketing – Who is this Marketing Guide for?
This is a WordPress guide for marketers who want to learn how to::
- Ensure your website is structured to meet your business and marketing goals
- Overcome the challenges marketers face when building a website
- Improve lead generation and overall ROI of the website
- Maintain the website with simple but effective tools
- Or simply unsure what your website must have
..then this WordPress optimization guide is for you!
It doesn’t matter if you work with a small or large organisation or work as a freelancer, this marketing guide will help you no matter the size of your business.
Download the guide or read till the end to find out what was the biggest cause for concern with most digital marketers and the results for all the questions.
How is this WordPress for Marketing Guide different from the others?
There are plenty of online courses, guides and resources for a digital marketer to learn about SEO, Facebook marketing and Google Ads. There is an equal amount of free resources to learn about the technical aspects of WordPress.
In our experience of interacting with digital marketers who use WordPress, we realised that there was no resource that combined the two. This guide offers digital marketers the most important aspects of WordPress that relates to their marketing efforts.
This guide is not technical documentation for WordPress or digital marketing. Rather it provides practical and useful advice on how to use WordPress and get the most out of it for your digital marketing efforts.
Why choose WordPress?
- WordPress powers more than 32% of the internet and has a 60% market share among CMS providers.
- WordPress is open source and supported by an active community all over the world (in 400+ cities), so finding access to help is never far away. Pixelmattic is an active participant and a core organizer of the Bengaluru WordPress community.
- It has a massive library of themes and plugins (50,000+). Combined with the flexibility of the platform, WordPress can be customised to meet almost any requirement
- Since it started out as a blogging platform and evolved into a complete CMS, it has built-in features that make content publishing extremely easy.
- WordPress is actively developed and improved constantly through the help of the community. There is a major software release every quarter, adding new features and improving older ones.
- WordPress is SEO friendly thanks to search-friendly URLs, content publishing features and many SEO plugins that can do a lot with no coding effort.
- WordPress can be fast and robust. It’s how you set it up and maintain the website that impacts the performance. (We’ll show you all the common traps to avoid in this guide)